Monday, September 7, 2009

knitting news


There have been some new things on the needles...

Some miniatures for Liam's little hands!

From left: Ahjara the Kajiit, Sir Rufus Wainwright of Weimar (dog), Rossamyn the bear, Peter Rabbit I, and Kii the chick (who is secretly a ninja at night...)

There you have it.


Also, I have been a busy Gardener....and been growing some:






Second Generation (self-seeded from two summers ago...) Cherry tomatoes,













Green Curl leaf lettuce,













Swiss Chard,



















and Summer Savoury. However there are invaders in the savoury planter....I recycled the potting soil and with it came a cucumber plant (which is at the moment, being attacked my mildew. I tried treating with a baking soda wash, and all it did was burn some leaves. Ugh. I don't know what to dooo! The flowers will open for a day, and then immediately wilt and die, not having the chance to pollenate, or make yummy cucumbers for my salads! GRR!).

No comments:

Post a Comment