
I have been working on a cute pair of
pants for Liam and this new baby to both wear. She'll have to wait until she's a little older, I think. They are made from the hand-dyed yarns I've made, and I am pretty excited about them.
I've also just finished (knitting - but assembly is still required) a fortune cookie. My homespun made it a little uneven. I'm going to felt it once more I think, just to try to make it a bit smaller. But I'm excited, it will be cute.
That's it for now.... :)


I know this post is from more than a year ago but I wanted to say...LOVELY. The pants are great...and I love the colours of your hand dyed yarn. I dyed some today and now have to decide what to knit with it. Hmmm...maybe a shawl. Oh...I'm in Ontario too. Happy Autumn. :)
ReplyDelete