Friday, December 14, 2012

It has been a long time since I 've posted a blog post....Alot has changed in my life, but knitting being a passion...that hasn't changed. Just thought I would post some pictures of projects I've done and at the end of the post, there is a link to my Ravelry page.

 A chubby chirp, a little bluebird for the kids to play with :)
 My own pattern for gay pride fingerless mittens; my sister's partner requested them.
 a teeny tiny mousie, with a cute beret.
 felted dreadlocks, extensions for my own hair....another shot later of my whole head completed.
 a felted boob, I made it into a pin, for breastfeeding mothers, and a local community program called Breastfeeeding Buddies; a program promoting the benefits of breastfeeding, and offering support to local mothers who need questions answered and connections to community resources.
 A gift for a friend who loves dubstep/electronica...Boots 'n' Cats! (his own cat wearing felted boots ) :D
 knitted fruits and veggies, toys for the kids:
 Strawberries.
 A carrot (my own improvised pattern)
 An English cucumber (improvised)
 A lemon (pattern I found online)
And a radish (found pattern for the tuber online, improvised leaves)

For anyone on Ravelry, here is a LINK to my profile! I have a few more projects listed there! Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment