 |
| The beginning...I think I have 5ish dreads in at this point. |
 |
| a few more....summertime was hot! |
 |
| Some more had been added here; Teaghan loved to play with them while she breastfed. |
 |
| Almost done! |
 |
| Good shot of the whole mass of them from the back. |
 |
| I love this picture. The dreads look alive! My neighbours dog, Chaos, and I were playing |
Here are some shots of my completed dreadlocks, attached to my own hair (also in dreadlocks...) My hair was cut very short and so I wanted dreads, but not short ones. So I made some beautiful hand-felted dreads to attach with my felting needle. They turned out beautifully. I got many requests for photos when I was just out around town, and a few of my friends requested I make some for their own dreads. I am working on a set for a doula friend of mine, and I will ask her if I can post pictures of hers. They turned out lovely, I must admit :)
No comments:
Post a Comment